High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
A Window into the Complex Biology of Inflammation
Traditional C-Reactive Protein (CRP) tests cannot detect the low levels of inflammation associated with an increased risk of CVD. Only high-sensitivity CRP assays can detect these small elevations.
Learn more about hsCRP
Reliable Answers to Critical Cardiac Questions
As a recognized leader in CVD testing, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics was the first company to offer CardioPhase® hsCRP, the first high sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) assay with a cardiac-specific claim. CardioPhase hsCRP is the trusted assay used in many major clinical studies related to the use of hsCRP for CVD risk prediction.
Today Siemens offers more solutions for cardiac-specific hsCRP testing across multiple instrument platforms.
- Meets the recommendations for high sensitivity CRP assays as defined by the FDA Guidance document
- Correlates with AHA/CDC guidelines for hsCRP cardiac use
- Provides excellent precision - coefficient of variation (CV) less than 10%
- Offers options available for testing in the central laboratory and at the point-of-care
- Is trusted by clinicians - used in many major clinical studies related to the use of hsCRP for CVD risk prediction
hsCRP assays are available on the following systems from Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics: