Dimension® Integrated Chemistry Systems — MPAT Assay
Automated Mycophenolic Acid testing that fits into your daily workload.
More and more transplant patients are being treated with multi-drug regimens that include mycophenolic acid (MPA). Since studies suggest that therapeutic drug monitoring of MPA levels is helpful in transplant patient management, having a fully automated solution for MPA monitoring will simplify the process.
- Load and go sample processing – no manual sample preparation
- Results available in as little as 7 minutes
- Wide linear range that reduces the need for manual dilutions
- Perform MPA testing alongside other critical assays on one integrated instrument
- No specialized equipment or dedicated personnel required for MPA testing
- Reduced risk of errors due to manual sample handling
- Streamlined workflow – monitor MPA levels any time, day or night
- Monitor any combination of CSA, TACR, SIRO, and MPA therapy on a single integrated instrument for comprehensive transplant patient management