ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System
An advanced automated immunoassay analyzer designed for continuous operation
Cutting-edge AE Immunoassay Technology
- Meet evolving clinical needs with advanced acridinium ester technology, which provides flexibility and sensitivity for new and innovative assays.
- Manage comprehensive disease-state testing with a menu of more than 70 assays.
- Simplify inventory management and reduce cost with the same highly stable, ready-to-use reagents used on all ADVIA Centaur analyzers.
Simplified, Continuous Operation
- Load and unload all samples, reagents, and supplies without pausing the system.
- Simplify operation and training with an intuitive, icon-driven user interface.
- Reduce hands-on time with low daily maintenance and no monthly cleaning or daily startup procedures.
- Implement new assays immediately with one easy scan of a test definition bar code.
Consistent, Predictable Turnaround Time and Accuracy
- Deliver up to 240 tests per hour for fast turnaround, even during peak workload times.
- React fast with a STAT port that allows priority sampling at any time.
- Improve result integrity with disposable probe tips that eliminate sample-to-sample carryover.
- Conduct automatic repeat and confirmatory testing of reactive hepatitis B surface antigen samples using Siemens Healthineers unique SMART algorithm software.
- Adapt and grow as workloads demand by connecting directly to Aptio® Automation and VersaCell® X3 Solution.
- Streamline operations with diagnostics IT, including CentraLink® Data Management System, Atellica® Process Manager and Siemens Remote Service (SRS).
- Sample directly from the track using point-in-space technology.
- Drive rapid turnaround time with a dedicated STAT port that can also front-load priority samples when connected to automation.
The outcomes achieved by the Siemens Healthineers customers described herein were achieved in each customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.