New Siemens Healthcare Webshop
Why is Siemens changing Webshop?
Siemens Healthcare is proactively upgrading Webshop to help improve our customers’ online ordering experience.
What is changing?
Webshop will retain all its existing functionality, such as online ordering, instant order confirmation, and real-time product and pricing availability. However, there will be a new web address and a completely new look and feel, providing an improved shopping experience.
In addition, we are introduciing the following new features:
- Access from any mobile device
- One Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account
- New product catalog
- Delegation of order approval
- Availability of order history for up to 200 days
When will the change take effect?
The transition to the new Webshop system will take place on Monday, April 11, 2016, at 8 a.m. CET.
The existing Webshop system will be taken offline at 6:00 p.m. CET on Friday, April 8, 2016. Webshop will not be accessible from this time until 8:00 a.m. CET on Monday, April 11, 2016. Please plan accordingly.
How will Siemens manage the transition from the current Webshop system to the new system?
The transition to the new system will be managed as follows:
- Siemens will send an email with the new web address or URL and the Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) activation link up to 8 hours prior to 8 a.m. CET on April 11, 2016.
- If you do not already have an SSO account, you will need to use the activation link in the email to activate your SSO account. The email will contain a link to step-by-step instructions on how to activate your SSO account. The step-by-step instructions are available via the SSO Activation Instructions tab above.
- Once the account is successfully activated, or if you already have an SSO account, you can use the new web address provided in the email to log in to the new Webshop.
- Siemens will automatically transfer your relevant data from the existing Webshop system to the new platform.
- To help you quickly navigate the new Webshop system, a brief guided tour will be available that provides an overview of key features.
How do I know if I already have a Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account?
If you currently use the Siemens Laboratory Diagnostics Document Library, you already have a Siemens SSO account. Use the same login information to access the new Webshop system.
In addition, the email that will be sent to customers that already have an SSO account will only include the new Webshop URL.
What information will be migrated from the existing Webshop system to the new system?
The following information will be migrated from the existing Webshop system to the new system:
- User account details, including sold-to and ship-to combinations
- User profile details, including attention-to and fax number
- User permissions: read-only or full access
- Existing order templates
- Order history for the last 200 days
- Suggested orders from syngo® Lab Inventory Manager (sLIM)*† if applicable
Who can I contact for more information?
- In Germany, please contact the Siemens team at +49 0180-600105310 or email@example.com. Hours are Monday–Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CET, and Friday, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. CET.
- In Italy, please contact the Siemens team at +39 02 243 67543 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. CET.
*Product availability varies by country.
†For questions about sLIM, please contact your local Siemens account manager.