ACUSON X300 ultrasound system, premium edition - Upgrades & Services
Siemens continues to provide ultrasound solutions that enhance performance and allow you to access advanced Siemens pioneering technologies. Upgrades and options are available for your system at any time, to ensure that your ultrasound investment is protected.
The ACUSON X300™ ultrasound system, premium edition (PE), release 7.0 is the latest update to the Siemens X Class of ultrasound systems.
Options and upgrades available for ACUSON X300 system, premium edition, release 7.0:
- Plus Option
- fourSight 4D imaging
- Advanced fourSight technology
- Advanced Physio Module
- syngo fourSight™ TEE view
- syngo Auto OB measurements
- SieScape™ panoramic imaging
- Dynamic TCE Tissue Contrast Enhancement technology
- SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
- Clarify™ vascular enhancement technology
- TGO™ Tissue Grayscale Optimization technology
- DTI™ Doppler Tissue Imaging capability
- Cardiovascular option
- Stress echo
- Intracardiac Echo (ICE) option
- CartoSound Communications
- MP Adapter option for use with V5Ms TEE transducer
- syngo Arterial Health Package*
- syngo Auto Left Heart
- syngo Mitral Valve Assessment
- Mitral Valve Assessment Package
- syngo Velocity Vector Imaging technology
- Cadence contrast agent imaging technology**
- DICOM 3.0 connectivity
- DICOM Modality Worklist
- DICOM MPPS
- DICOM Structured Reporting for OB/GYN
- DICOM Structured Reporting for Cardiac
- DICOM Structured Reporting for Vascular
- QuickStart Option
- Integrated Gel Warmer Option
- Dual Foot Switch, X Class
- Pocket Accessory
- Barcode Reader
- Litho Application Package
- Modularis lithotripsy software
- External battery (UPS)
- Control Panel Cover
- Veterinary Imaging Option
Serviceability today and tomorrow
The ACUSON X300 PE is enhanced with the latest Siemens Remote Service (SRS) technology to deliver fast, secure, and convenient service to improve system availability and minimize the effect of unplanned maintenance.
Fast - SRS allows our Technical and Applications experts to quickly assess the state of your system remotely and provide advanced service solutions. If further service is required, our friendly Customer Service Engineers can be dispatched with the right part for the repair, ensuring a swift return to caring for your patients.
Secure - With two secure methods of connecting your system to Siemens Remote Service you have the flexibility to choose the technology that best fits your needs:
Industry-standard 128-bit encryption (SSL VPN)
Industry-standard Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity
With these two options, Siemens’ Technical and Applications experts can seamlessly access your system remotely, while protecting your patient’s data, to deliver timely and effective service to keep your system running at peak performance.
Convenient - SRS for the ACUSON X300 PE now supports dynamic IP addresses, meaning our technical experts can keep up with your practice or department and can access your system anywhere you’re able to connect to the Internet, safely and securely. With advanced tools that allow software to be delivered remotely, you can plan when and where your system will be updated to minimize the impact of planned maintenance on your schedule.
Upgradability optimized for your future
Siemens ultrasound’s legendary system upgradability protects your original investment and increases the total life cycle of the system. The most recent releases of software, hardware, transducers and peripherals are available for purchase at any time after installation, keeping you competitive in your marketplace.
Siemens also proudly offers trial software licenses so that you can “try before you buy” new ultrasound clinical applications. Please visit the webShop at www.siemens.com/discoverUS*** to view more information, request a license or request a quote.
* This feature should be utilized according to the ASE Consensus Statement "Use of Carotid Ultrasound to Identify Subclinical Vascular Disease and Evaluate Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Consensus Statement from the American Society of Echocardiography Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Task Force, Endorsed by the Society for Vascular Medicine.”
**At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check current regulations for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance.
***webShop is not available in all countries and not all software applications for all systems are listed. Please contact your local sales representative for additional support.